9/28/2012

Kirk It Up A Notch

Nicholas K(e)rkwood, ermagerd. There aren't many shoes amazing enough that I feel the need to dedicate a piece solely about them, but these calf hair bitches pierce straight to my soul. The cap toe that mimics the silhouette of a loafer is an elegant balance to the dramatic curves along the ankle. These shoes are perfect for drunkenly stumbling around the city, giving a whole new meaning to cow tipping. I have a feeling these are the kind of electric boots Elton John was thinking about when he wrote Bennie and the Jets. Now where the hell is my mohair suit?

1 comment:

  1. hi dear! I found ur blog on lookbook and I fell in love with it. What do you think of followin each other? <3
    Kisses from Italy!


    NEW POST UP!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete