9/24/2013

Breaking Up with Walter White



Walter White is breaking up with me. And I don't know what to do. Sure, it's been a rough 2 years. This asshole always thinks he can just show up out of the blue and everything will be okay. And of course it always is. He's the baddest bitch I've ever seen and I just can't get enough. Just when I think I've had it, he manages to pull me back in again. Always.


Sure, he's 28 years older than me, we have our differences, and he's kind of a mega-criminal. But learning how to live without him is impossible. Believe me, I've tried. I've come to terms with the fact that he'll always do fucked up shit... and I love him for it. But he wants nothing to do with me. Come Sunday, it's over. 


All I know is that after everything he put me through, I need a drastic change. Maybe I'll chop of my hair. Or better yet - shave my head. Just start over new, ya know? 

I can't say I haven't expected this day to come because I have. I knew it was bound to happen for weeks. I just always hoped it would hurt less. But I guess it's time. We've had a good run. I can't say I always supported him, but I'll be damned if I don't have respect for him. Holding on to the remnants of what we had just makes it worse...so now we wait for the end to come. Goodbye, Walter.




No comments:

Post a Comment