7/31/2012

Now You See Me, Now You Don't


I double dog dare you to scroll down and find out what’s missing from the photo above. Hint- it’s on my feet and matches the yellow brick road.


Muscle Tank: Theory | Oversized Zip Up: See by Chloe | Pants: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Nails: Essie |
| Necklaces: DIY & gifted from Norway | Clutch: Vintage Louis Vuitton | Lipstick: Laura Mercier |
| Bracelets: Gypsy Warrior, Vintage from my mom | Rings: Vintage from my great aunt's collection |

I salute you, Zara, for being the mecca of affordable fashion. I’ve been dreaming about the perfect camouflage pants for a while, and now my imagination’s prayers have been answered. These magical pants don’t work as an invisible cloak, but I think everyone would agree that it’d be nice to have camouflage that blended in with the concrete jungle to protect us from men on the sidewalks who think it’s necessary to shout dayyyuuum. But I guess the color of my heels entirely negates going incognito.

Photos by Kelly Shami

5 comments:

  1. Totally inlove with the neon heels and your style ;) Hope we can be each members via GFC <3 kEEP it up dear .

    http://lbbbymior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit and especially that LV clutch!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete