8/30/2012

Fashion's Night Out: Hear Cee Speak x Madewell




Come play dress up with me at Madewell's Fashion's Night Out this upcoming Thursday, September 6th at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ. There will be drinks, snacks, discounts, and styling by me! (Oh, and an exclusive gift with purchase....no big deal.) 

Here are some of my favorite Madewell pieces that I'm looking forward to style with you!





Blouses are my favorite thing to play with. Layered, tied at the waist, buttoned all the way up, or oversized are just some of my favorite ways to wear them. I'm a picky son of a bitch when it comes to actually finding a blouse that I like, but Madewell always gets it right. Their boyshirt gives a sexy, casual feel to a blouse that you just can't find anywhere else.

Everyone has that piece in their closet that just sits there because you just don't know what the hell to wear with it, and you definitely need something new for fall. I'll show you how to get the most out of your new Madewell item(s) by helping you style them a bunch of different ways. There will even be a cute lil' braid bar for a hairstyle of your choice to go along with your new look, and a free gift with purchase of $100+ 

RSVP here. Look forward to seeing you there!

xx
Cee



No comments:

Post a Comment