5/03/2014

Free People Sneak Peek: May 2014 Favorites


Free People has always been one of my favorite brands. (Fun fact: I used to work there in college!) Amidst all of the trends that come and go, I admire that their style has always stayed true to who they are. And for that, I've remained a long time true fan. Their latest May catalogue sneak peek gives an amazing glimpse at the summer season ahead - (and also some serious wanderlust). For the latest May catalogue, they traveled to Nosara, Costa Rica. Now all I need is some sunshine, the beach, and the pieces below...

Free People Anklet
Haati Chai Khacha Anklet - $128.00 

Crochet High Waisted Bottoms - $85.00

Crochet Triangle Top - $80.00 

Crochet High Neck Top - $110.00

Nothing says "namaste" quite like wearing this kimono as a beach cover up. - $128.00

One Teaspoon High Rise Short - $98.00

What are your favorite pieces of the May catalogue preview?

No comments:

Post a Comment